Saturday, August 26, 2006

What's funnier?

Two links here today, and I ask you to vote on which link is more humorous:
  • The Kossacks complaining that Joe Lieberman is not endorsing Democratic candidates for Congress after his party abandoned him, or;
  • Our favorite local left-winger Jamison Moody liveblogging a County Executive debate held in an alternate universe.
About the debate, I was in the hall for both the Democratic and Republican debates, and I can assure you that Moody had to have been watching a different program. Of course, when you write things like, and I quote, "Republicans are dishonest that's why people don't trust you," "failure, that sums up pretty much every Republican plan," "Republicans they have no concept of courtesy," "Dude you're a Republican you don't believe in the rule of the law!", you can see why I think he may be seeing things through rose colored glasses.

Democrats: Please elect this man!

Which of these posts are funnier?
Kossack: Whining about Joe Lieberman
Jamison Moody: The Debate from Another Dimension
How can I choose just one?
I am a Democrat and have no concept why these would be funny
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who do you think won the Republican portion, honestly?

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed