Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The only best of the decade list I will give to you....

As if giving the opportunity for Greg Kline to mock me like he did for me for my all-time favorite songs on RedMaryland Radio back last year, I now present you with my 25 favorite songs of the 2000's (at least as of this moment in time)......with some assistance from the web no less:


25. Divide the Day: "Let it Roll"




24. The Raconteurs: "Steady as She Goes"



23. A Perfect Circle: "Judith"


22. Franz Fedrinand: "Dark of the Matinee"


21. The White Stripes: "Hotel Yorba"


20. Interpol: "The Heinrich Maneuver"



19. Band of Horses: "Detlef Schrempf"


18. Fall Out Boy with John Mayer: "Beat It"


17. Muse: "Uprising"


16. Jack's Mannequin: "The Mixed Tape"


15. Wolfmother: "New Moon Rising"


14. Jimmy Eat World: "The Middle"


13. Josh Ritter: "Me & Jiggs"


12. Franz Fedrinand: "Take me Out"


11. Placebo: "This Picture"


10. Coldplay: "Clocks"




9. Velvet Revolver: "Fall to Pieces"


8. Something Corporate: "I Woke Up in a Car"


7. Pete Yorn: "Life on a Chain"



6. Shooter Jennings: "4th of July"


5. My Chemical Romance: "Helena"


4. Charlie Robison: "El Cerrito Place"


3. Muse: "Knights of Cydonia"



2. The Ruse: "Beautiful is Gone"



1. Johnny Cash: "Hurt"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed