Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My Personal Endorsements

We have been making a lot of endorsements over at Red Maryland. But I've got picks in other races too that I would like to share with you that may not necessarily have been up there for consideration by Red Maryland.

So that end.....here we go:

State Senate

  • District 2: Delegate Chris Shank
    This is bound to create a bit of stir with some people. But I like Chris Shank. I think he is a good voice for the conservative movement, and I believe that he will be an effective voice for the movement in the Senate. I'm not as agitated by Senator Munson as a lot of conservatives are. I just think, from my perspective, Chris Shank will be a more effective conservative voice.
  • District 5: Delegate Joe Getty
  • District 8: Dee HodgesHer opponent is Benjamin Lawless. 'Nuff said.
  • District 36: Senator EJ Pipkin
House of Delegates
  • District 4B: Kelly Schulz
  • District 27B: Mark Fisher
    Any guy who takes a punch at a Republican club meeting and doesn't make a production of it deserves respect.
  • District 29A: Matt Morgan
  • District 32: Stephanie Hodges and Wayne Smith (Do NOT vote for George Law; he is a former Green Party and Democratic Party candidate
  • District 34: Patrick McGrady
  • District 37A: Dustin Mills
  • District 38B: Mike McDermott
  • District 42: Delegate Susan Aumann, Delegate Bill Frank
Local Candidates
Anne Arundel County

Register of Wills
Register Lauren Parker

County Council, District 3
Carl "Dutch" Holland

County Council, District 5
Maureen Carr-York

Orphans Court
Judge Nancy Phelps, Judge Gordon Witherspoon, Judge Judith Duckett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed