Thursday, December 01, 2005

On the Road Again

Going on the road always creates headaches, particularly the Sunday after thanksgiving and on your way to such warm, winter climes as Tacoma and Boise (the City of Trees). Both are nice , though rather unexciting places. My hotel in Tacoma was right across the street from the Tacoma Mall, site of the shooting at the Sam Goody a week prior. My hotel in Boise gave me the capability of watching the Boise "Holiday Tree" (grrr) lighting last night as I watched the Maryland game. And it snowed just about everywhere, including O'Hare on my connector bake the BWI. The highlight of the trip, as usual, is my ability to find a Sonic and get a Banana Cream Pie Shake.

But it is always good to be home, and back in the loop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed