Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jumping Ship

As if bailing on President Bush in the 2004 Election weren't bad enough, now Don Dwyer can answer what he saw in Jane Brooks. Brooks, who received a lot of support from Dwyer and his supporters during her run for Congress against Dutch Ruppersburger in 2004, apparently jumped ship and is running this year as a Democrat just in order to try and get elected:
Asked why she switched to the Democratic Party last winter, Brooks, a former campaign worker for then-U.S. Rep. Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., said “I have had Democrats support me in both of my campaigns, and others tell me, if I were a Democrat, they would vote for me. They told me the Democratic Party needed someone like me, that I was in line with them in so many areas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed