Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Just Remember I Didn't Say It...

...Greg Kline did:
No doubt Don could always have been more subtle and picked his battles a little better but now, flush with victory, he is sounding more like a relieved incumbent wanting to never have another close race rather than the zealot who wanted to speak the truth regardless of the outcome. No good can come from this, can it?

On the campaign trail, Don would say "No one can do what I do and get reelected" Now that he has been proven wrong, he appears willing to give up what "he does".
Though it seems a little odd and probably a tad disingenuous to go from this to this in a period of 30 days.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg Kline said...

Don't be too quick to throw me under the bus. I was lamenting this development not hoping to prove some point about Don. Frankly, I don't buy the "kinder and gentler" Don and hope that my doubts bear out.

Don Dwyer as just another docile backbencher holds no allure for me.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Brian Griffiths said...

Don't worry, I'll get blamed for it anyway...

10:04 PM  
Blogger David K. Kyle said...

I know someone we can throw under the bus!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Jerry Shandrowsky said...

Kipke and Schuh are assets to the party. Dwyer and Simonaire are liabilities.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed