Monday, January 15, 2007

Whining at the Speed of Print

Apparently, this is what you need to know about Michael Dressers, who wrote a sequel to his Christmas morning column (deconstructed here):
Speed cameras? You bet. Put them up all over. Not to extract revenue but to prevent road murders.
No word on how the cameras will jump out into the highway and physically prevent accidents. Of course, Dresser's reasoning is out there even when compared to some of the other opinions the Sun comes up with from time to time...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David K. Kyle said...

If they put up speed cameras all over the place I am in deep trouble. Speaking of red light cameras, I am torn on this issue. On one hand I don’t they are Constitutional, from all the get to face and question your accuser aspect and for the simple fact of big government getting more intrusive into our lives. On the other hand nothing bothers me more except BS and my ex, than people that run red lights. For the sake of one or two minutes they not only risk their own lives but more importantly they risk the lives of other people. If people want to dance with snakes in church or climb Mt. Everest where you have a good chance of dieing I am fine with that because they are only endangering themselves. However when it comes to running lights they risk other innocent lives and for what? The man made concept of time!
In the end I would prefer to have a police officer monitor lights that way it satisfies both my problems.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed