Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gee, wonder why he did that?

Mike Bloomberg finally got around to switching parties today. Not that he was ever much of a Democrat, and certainly was not a Republican to speak of.

I of course call bull on this statement:
"Although my plans for the future haven't changed, I believe this brings my affiliation into alignment with how I have led and will continue to lead our city," he said in a statement.
I think it's painfully obvious that the guy is running for President.

So long as a liberal Republican is not the nominee, this will hurt Democrats much more than Republicans because Bloomberg is to the left of most of the Democratic candidates on social issues. I just can't see actual Republicans voting for him...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed