Monday, June 26, 2006

I Still Get Letters...

And this one speaks for itself:
Subject:
MARYLAND - US SENATE
From:"Daniel R. Vovak" <danielvovak@hotmail.com>
Date:Sun, Jun 25, 2006 7:23 pm
To:<'brian@briangriffiths.com>

Why all the mean comments on your blog? Steele is now losing in the
WSJ/Zogby polls to even Mfume by 9, Cardin by 11. Some polls have him losing by 14.
SOURCE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland_U.S._Senate_election%2C_2006

You can read from my bio that I have a strong GOP background: link


The post on your blog sounds so arrogant. Are you a definite winner in your contest? I am a Republican and am Steele's challenger on September 12, 2006. Many people are not happy with Steele and the man just plainly has bad judgment: link.


Daniel "The Wig Man" Vovak
Republican for U.S. Senator, Maryland 2006
http://AirFordOne.com
danielvovak@hotmail.com 202-367-4835

I guess he isn't too worried about his use of intellectual property. I don't get why he is running in Maryland after running in Illinois two years ago or ran for President two years ago. I don't get what the USA Parliament is, of which he is Secretary. I don't get the "strong GOP background" when his "Gang for Change" organization is endorsing mostly incumbent Democrats. I don't get why he hates our state flag (which is amazing, given how cool and unique our flag is). And I certainly don't get why he put a curse on the Lt. Governor (you just can't make this stuff up).

And honestly, I don't get why I spent more time on this. This guy seems more Ficker-esque than anything else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed