Saturday, January 20, 2007

How Dare I?

Apparently, I am a "closed off to facts", "spew complete misinformation," and am a "heretic" on the subject of global warming, mainly because I understand that there is not a consensus on the issue. At least, according to the folks at Daffodil Lane.

I never understand why the people who claim that they are tolerant are the most intolerant of the bunch. Certainly, this added nothing to the conversation of global warming...

Everytime I think of the "global warming gospel" crowd, I think of this:

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Shandrowsky said...

When you walk outside this morning, who are you going to belive when it comes to global warming?

1) a bunch of politically motivated scientists

OR

2) your lying eyes

10:26 AM  
Blogger David K. Kyle said...

I don’t believe in global warming anymore after being stuck in my car for five and a half hours when it should have been only two and a half. All the global warming Chicken Little’s must have been on the road driving ten freaking miles an hour. Note to all you liberal morons out there in your tiny gas saving Japanese cars. If you are afraid of getting run over by a Republican redneck in his big truck, stay off the roads until you grow a set of ____!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I am afraid to say I know them personally. Brian you did nothing wrong and it is just to funny. Go look now... you are a big old bully LOL.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed