Sunday, July 15, 2007

Too, Too Blatant

I have satellite TV, so I don't get the Anne Arundel County Government Channel 98. But I did get to see it at someone else's house tonight and was completely appalled when I saw this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Are there any lengths at all that John Leopold will not stoop to use government resources for blatant political purposes? Because when you use the same font that you use on your campaign paraphernalia you aren't even trying to hide it at that point.

John Leopold must think the people of Anne Arundel County are stupid....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MaxStone01 said...

I work for AACTV, so I was curious what you were referring to in your post about the font used on the bulletin board. We went through several much nicer designs before Leopold settled on the one pictured so I was just curious to find out what you were making reference to in your blog.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed